Anti Aging Super Foods
Add the best of Anti-Aging food to your diet to stay healthy! Including dozens of fresh fruits & vegetable adds healthy years to your life
Super foods to stay young & fresh
The dark colored blue & black berries are rich in antioxidants (flavonols, anthocyanins) & Vitamin C.
- Promotes cell health
- Protects against disease
Avocados are full of anti-aging components, high levels of vitamin B, Vitamin E, potassium and monounsaturated fats.
- Well hydrated skin
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases blood flow
- Prevents insulin resistance
Tomatoes are composed with lycopene, vitamin C and potassium benefiting skin with essential collagen.
- Prevent damage caused by free radicals
- Keeps your skin firm with nutrients
- Reduces collagen break down activity
- Regulates the water content of skin
Broccoli highly regenerates your skin with antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C and lignans.
- Stimulates collagen production
- Protects your skin cell membranes
- Prevents ultraviolet radiation damage
- Prevents free radical formation
- Prevents oxidative stress leading to cell damage
Spinach becomes the essential source of antioxidants, lutein, zeaxanthin and carotenoids.
- Protects eyes from damage
- Reduces the risk of cataracts
- Reduces age related macular degeneration
Pomegranate has powerful medicinal value and anti-aging properties.
- Keeps your skin firm & wrinkle-free
- Improves your cellular health
- inhibits free radical damage
Watermelon’s anti-aging secret is Lycopene which provides radiant skin.
- Eliminate free radicals from the body
- Reduce wrinkles and lines on the skin
- Guards against heart disease, cancer and diabetes
Garlic is one of the most healthful foods that slows aging process
- Lowers cholesterol and blood pressure
- Reduce inflammation on skin
- Protects and maintains cell health
- Protects body against cancer and heart disease
Grapes are rich in resveratrol, which is abundantly present in red grapes are the powerful anti-oxidant for skin nourishment.
- Protects from cancers of colon and prostate
- Fights against coronary heart disease
- Resists degenerative nerve disease
- Fights against Alzheimer’s disease
- Prevents viral or fungal infections
Dates become the popular fruit packed with impressive list of benefits added to your overall well-being.
- Possess anti-infective properties
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-hemorrhagic in nature
- Protects cells and other structures in the body
- Reduce effects of oxygen-free radicals